SLEEP CBD Formula Tincture
GWB Genre Wellness Liquid Melatonin Tincture 2, 5mg with Hemp Extract 500mg – Natural Sleep Aid Drops Drink Mix, Sublingual for Faster Absorption Gluten Free, Vegan Melatonin, Berry Flavor.
- 😊 [ Promotes Healthy & Deep Sleep ] – Fall asleep faster and stay asleep throughout the night with this melatonin and hemp extract tincture! The liquid drops allow for faster absorption of this crucial sleep aid supplement by your body. You will never have a better night of sleep after taking this tincture mix! (2.5mg of melatonin per serving)
- 👍 [ Hemp Extract ] – We have mixed hemp extract to this tincture to work together with the melatonin to relax your mind, body and spirit so you can finally get a restful night of sleep. Hemp has been known to reduce stress and anxiety, increase relaxation and give you a sense of well-being… exactly what your body when it is time to hit the hay!
- 🌱 [ Gluten Free, Vegan, Non-GMO ] – This product features vegan-friendly, non GMO, gluten free, organic and natural ingredients. Unlike other vitamin companies, we at Genre Wellness NEVER add any unhealthy chemicals or harmful ingredients to our supplements.
- 😋 [ Mix with Beverages or Put Under Tongue ] – Easily mix this melatonin & hemp extract liquid supplement with your favorite beverages or sublingual! Drop the liquid hemp melatonin into your nighttime tea, smoothie or warm milk. The powerful tincture will swiftly be absorbed by your body to act fast and keep you asleep and peaceful throughout the night.
- ✔️【 Made in USA, 110% Satisfaction Guaranteed 】 – We take pride in manufacturing this melatonin and hemp tincture in a California, USA based certified facility for your added safety and peace of mind. Love this product or simply request a refund; No Questions Asked! If your natural sleep aid supplement does not bring noticeable value to you and you don't absolutely love it, simply contact us for a refund within the return period.
Melatonin, hemp extract
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.